1. The competition is open to all attendees of #DivasGlamVegas event in Manchester (28th January, 2015) whom are over the age of 21 and residents of the UK.
2. Employees of the promoter are not entitled to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition the winner must have attended #DivasGlamVegas, had their photo taken on the night and have shared with their social media followers (mentioning the hash tag and Thomas Cook Airlines twitter handle) and written a blog post on #DivasGlamVegas on their blog.
4. Entry to the competition will close on Wednesday, 4th February 2015 at 17:00.
5. Winner will be announced on Twitter on Friday 6th February, 2015 at 10:30am and the winner will be contacted via email as well to organise booking. The winners will have 48 hours to respond to the Promoter to accept their prize. If a winner does not respond within this time the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
6. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the choice of winner.
7. Prize: Two return economy flights from Manchester Airport to Las Vegas. Flights must be booked before 28/02/2015. Dates of flight subject to availability at time of booking but travel must be between 1st May and 31st October, 2015 (excluding bank holidays). The winner must be one of the people who travels on the flight as the prize cannot be transferred. The prize does not include the visa, cost of travel insurance, spending money or any other items or expense not specifically stated within the prize description. Accommodation at the MGM Grand Hotel will also be provided for 2 people in a Standard Deluxe Room for up to 7 nights.
8. The winner of the holiday to Las Vegas agrees to develop at the minimum 2 blog posts of their experience in Las Vegas which will be published on their owned blog within 1 week of returning from holiday.
9. Within one blog post a link to the Thomas Cook Airlines Las Vegas destination page should exist (http://book.thomascookairlines.com/cheap-flights/to-Las-Vegas-USA/)
10. Within the additional blog post there should be one link to the Thomas Cook Airlines divas subdomain and also to another landing page on the Thomas Cook Airlines website that is a destination within the USA; this can be either http://book.thomascookairlines.com/cheap-flights/to-Miami-Florida-USA/ or http://book.thomascookairlines.com/cheap-flights/to-New-York-USA/.
11. The winner will share suitable photos with the Thomas Cook Airlines team that once shared can be used by Thomas Cook Airlines as marketing material either on their website or in any other marketing material. No image credits will be provided and will be considered to be owned by Thomas Cook Airlines.
12. During the holiday to Las Vegas the winner agrees to regularly update their twitter account at least twice per day of the holiday always using the campaign hash tag #divasglamvegas. Additional updates on other social media platforms is also welcomed an these might include Facebook, G+, Pinterest.
13. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
14. The winner accepts that the flights booked will be provided subject to Thomas Cook Airlines UK Booking Conditions.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication, device or website error.
20. If the winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
Your Protection: This website is operated by Thomas Cook Retail Ltd (ABTA J9375) acting as agent for Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd (ATOL 1179, ABTA V6896). Financial Protection: Many of the flights on this website are financially protected by the ATOL Scheme under thomascookairlines’s ATOL number 1179. But ATOL protection does not apply to all flights listed, please visit our FAQ section or ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see the thomascookairlines booking conditions or go to www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate. Travel Insurance: Thomas Cook Retail Limited is an Appointed Representative of White Horse Insurance Ireland Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Thomas Cook Travel Insurance is underwritten by White Horse Insurance Ireland Limited. For more information visit Central Bank of Ireland website.